Cookie Notice

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads, and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Reuban Estrada Concert - 3/15/08

Well, after much internal debate, I'm off to see if I can still get a ticket to see Reuban Estrada at The Nile tonight.

Why the debate?

Well, you see, I lost my wife to a horrible disease 3 years ago.

What does that have to do with Reuban Estrada you ask?

Well, Reuban Estrada and his band at the time, The Estrada Brothers, played at our wedding reception 18 years ago in Ventura, CA. My wife was friends with a woman who was a relative of his.

It was the greatest wedding reception band I ever heard.

The debate is whether tonight will bring back good memories or bad ones.

We'll see - I'll let you know what happens.

No comments: