Cookie Notice

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads, and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Monday, July 27, 2020

It's a pandemic - wear a mask! Please!!!! You probably look better with one covering your face anyway!

OK - Im really a little ticked off about people refusing to wear a mask during the COVID19 pandemic. It's really simple, it isn't harmful, you aren't going to suffocate, you aren't going to smother yourself, you aren't going to do anything except be a frigging selfish jerk and potentially harm someone else.



This is a pic of me wearing a mask. As you can see, it covers most of my ugly face. Due to the Stay-at-home restrictions imposed here in California, we aren't supposed to play sports with non-household members. So, that put a definite crimp on my weekly doubles matches with my friends. 

Therefore, in order to keep myself from turning into a 400 lb blimp watching TV, I started riding my bike again. My 44 year old Peugeot UO10 bike.

I just got done riding for 45 minutes in top gear on this bike in 90° F heat yesterday. The mask has 2 layers with a third layer - a PM2.5 filter - in between. It didn't bother me at all - and I'm 68 years old and a quadruple heart bypass survivor!

So, put on your damn mask. Act like a grown-up for once in your life. Save someone!

No comments: