Cookie Notice

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads, and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Thursday, July 09, 2020

I have nothing better to do, so I decided to give some free tennis lessons!

Well, as you probably have figured out, I'm either an expert poker player or a terrific tennis player. The name Ace does come from my tennis skills though, so, if you guessed the latter you're in luck.

Why?

Because I've decided to share my great wealth of tennis knowledge and experiences with a series of free tennis lessons for you. Gee, you'd have to pay $50 or more to a USPTA pro to get what I'm giving you for nothing.

So, here is the first one - especially geared to those of us stuck at home with local or state COVID-19 Stay-at-Home orders.


Video Credit: © Frank Maccioli

No comments: