Cookie Notice

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads, and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Things like this only happen to Ace, right?

Geez - what is up with this? I get up today, look out the window, notice a couple of yellowish patches on my pool steps. I go outside, look at it more closely - sure enough, looks like the warm weather has caused some algae to start growing in a couple of spots.

So, me, being the smart guy that I am, figure that I'm gonna nip this in the bud. I bomb the pool with 64 ounces of algaecide, 6 packages of powdered chlorine shock, another bottle of liquid chlorine, and just for good measure, I add another half dozen, 2 inch chlorine tablets to my chlorine float. Turn the pool filter on a couple of hours to stir things up, then I'm off to run my errands for the day.

I came back in the afternoon, and, WTF!!!! - my pool is a bright (but very clear) EMERALD GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is going on here? The pool looked better before I treated it!!!

Things like this only happen to me...

No comments: