Cookie Notice

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads, and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Do I need to start bringing a stepladder with me when I go shopping?

Ok - I haven't gotten p.o.'d about anything in awhile, but, last night I did.

Decided I needed some new threads, maybe some flashy ones, certainly some good looking ones. And there were sales going on. And I'm getting a big tax refund.

So, I go to Valley Plaza mall. I don't remember if it was in Penney's or Macy's (probably Penny's), but, I'm looking at some Claiborne shirts, some other expensive name brands. I find a couple I like, but, what I really wanted was something in red, short sleeves. I dunno, I look good in red.

So I look aroud, and then I spy the perfect shirt. It was calling my name. So, I go over to see if it's in my size.

But, hey, wait - I cant tell if it's in my size. More importantly, I can't even take it down off the frigging rack! Seems the geniuses at this store thought hanging clothes on racks 12 FEET ABOVE THE FRIGGING FLOOR will encourage people to buy more clothes!!!!

Geezuz - I looked around for a sales associate, a chair to stand on, a basketball player - NOTHING!

How in the frigging crap is anyone supposed to buy any of these shirts if you have to be taller than Shaquille O'Neal to take them down off of the rack?

What's wrong with these people? Does no one have any common sense anymore?

No comments: