Cookie Notice

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads, and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Friday, February 01, 2008

Bakersfield Californian - Home Grown Ripoff?

OK - geez, I hate to always seem like I'm complaining,

but,

I subscribe to both The L.A. Times and The Bakersfield Californian.

The last several months, more and more of the articles in The Californian are articles I've already read in The L.A. Times! And many others are from other newspapers.

What's up with that? And some of them (including one in Thursday's paper) I read in the Times several months ago!!!

So, it's bad enough that the "News" the Californian is printing is something someone else published, but, it isn't even "News" anymore!!!

To the editors of The Californian - I'm already paying the L.A. times for the articles that you are printing after the fact. Why should I continue to subscribe to your rag?

And peeps wonder why the print newspaper business is losing to the net...


No comments: