Cookie Notice

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads, and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Friday, February 15, 2008

AAAGGGHHH!!! Shaved off my beard!!!!

Gee, I shaved off my goatee yesterday. Don't know why I did it. Was I bored, was I hoping for something different to happen in my life?

It's a big change - it was only a little bitty goatee - still, removing it made a big change.

I don't recognize me now. I look in the mirror and try to remember the beardless guy with the shoulder length hair from years ago, hoping my reflection triggers some memories of self awareness.

Impossible. Doesn't work. I'm bald now - haven't had long hair for years and years, let alone hair on top of my head! Who is this guy in that mirror?

Am I still me now? Or am I someone else? Will my personna change? Will people treat me differently?

Hmmm...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol you are always you acey ... aples