Cookie Notice

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads, and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Why do I have so much trouble all the time?

Ok - I have a website at Yahoo/Geocities. I wanted to edit the site tonight. In order to use the same format and enter the site, I had to use Yahoo pagebuilder - but, it won't open up. I click on the link and nothin happens.

So I go to Yahoo help - and none of their solutions printed on-line are applicable. I have all the stuff running I'm supposed to have, my Java is loaded, etc.

So I try to send a message to yahoo Help - and I get an error message that my browser can't access the site.

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

What is it with you geeks? Why does something as simple as this have to ALWAYS be so frigging screwed up and complicated???????????

I turn on my TV, and it works every time. Same thing with my radio.

I turn on my computer, and every frigging day is an adventure - I NEVER know if things are gonna work properly or not.

GAWD this sucks!!!!!

No comments: