Cookie Notice

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads, and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Friday, April 08, 2005

Spyware Update

I've slowed it down, but, I still can't get rid of it. My anti-spyware programs either are finding things that are immediately replaced after they delete them, or, they are finding "ghosts" of spyware that are no longer there.

And while we're at it, why do most of these anti-spyware programs disagree with other anti-spyware programs. I'm running 6 different programs and none of them give me the same analysis. You'd think there would be at least some commonality in spyware detected amongst them all!

Oh well, y'all know what I attribute that to - I better not say it though, right?....

In case they get pissed?.....


Right? I shouldn't?...





O-
h

W-
e-
l-
l

W
T
F



GEEKS!!!!!!!

No comments: