Cookie Notice

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads, and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

BLOGSPOT HELP IS NON-EXISTENT

OK - so I'm always looking for things to write about, but, the easiest things seem to be about the stuff that annoys me.

And Blogger, or Blogspot, or whatever the hell they call themselves is REALLY annoying me now!!!!

I used to have Google ads on my site. Somehow they all disappeared.

I tried toi get them added again and found out I had to activate my blog with google again. So i did that.

Now, when I try to add adsense ads to my site, I have to modify my template. When I try to do that, I get a page that shows something called a "Monetize" button.

When I select that, it gives me options to add adsense ads to my site. So, I pick one, then I hit the preview button. Then I see how my page will look with the ad in it. Everything looks ok.

So then I hit "save" to save the changes, but, when I look at my blog, the damn ads aren't there.

WTF!!!!!!!!!

Who's in charge here. What the @$#%& is wrong?

No one seems to have an answer. The problem isn't addressed in any of the help forums, and my site continues to get hits but I'm missing out on the adsense traffic because I can't get the damn ads to work!!!!!

I'm getting an idea why my friends who used to use blogger moved elsewhere. It would be nice to be able to get some help!

No comments: