Cookie Notice

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads, and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Friday, March 18, 2022

Russian citizens - Vladimir Putin is a madman, a war criminal, and is killing innocent Ukranian civilians, including women, children, and pregnant mothers to be.

Hi there...I haven't posted in awhile, sort of lost interest, busy doing other things. But, I just realized something and thought maybe this might help.

I was reviewing my site's visit data and discovered that, according to Google,  I've had over 6,000 views of  this blog from inside of Russia!!!



Russian bombing of Mariupol, Ukraine

Photo Credit: Mvs.gov.ua, CC BY 4.0 <https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0>, via Wikimedia Commons

Now as all of you non-Russians know, the country's madman of a leader, Vladimir Putin, has started a war in Ukraine for no damn good reason. He's killing civilians, targeting apartment buildings and food lines, maternity hospitals, and just bombed a theater that was providing shelter for hundreds of children! So far, reports are that over 100 have emerged from that rubble, but over 1,000 more are still trapped and unaccounted for.

If you are Russian and reading this, trust me - YOUR STATE CONTROLLED MEDIA IS LYING TO YOU!!!!!! 

PUTIN IS A WAR CRIMINAL - every non-Russian country in the world agrees with me. We see videos of the destruction and murders every day. The lies Putin is telling you are untrue! He is deceiving you! He is a madman and must be stopped!

I don't know if Putin and his cronies have stopped access to Blogger or not. But if they haven't, and you are reading this, please know that I am speaking the truth. I have absolutely no reason to lie to you! 

I'm not making any money off of this blog - hell, Google won't even monetize my site for me because they say it's not newsworthy!

On a personal level, I have met several Russian citizens in my life - I've always had fun with them and enjoyed their company. The western world has no hatred for you. The western world is not trying to destroy or invade your country. All of the reasons Putin has given you are lies. There are no neo-Nazis controlling Ukraine. NATO does not want to invade Russia. 

IT'S ALL BULLSHIT!!!




No comments: