Cookie Notice

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads, and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

My Culinary Masterpiece

My Culinary Masterpiece

Frank Maccioli
I'm Italian. I like to eat. I especially like to cook.

I come from a family of cooks, thousands of Macciolis from Abruzzi. Every single one of us has cooked. But no one has ever had a chance to make a living at it, including me. Until now.

I'm at the Cooking for Italian American Officeworkers (CIAO) national headquarters in New York City. They've partnered with The Food Network to organize a competition for the best Italian cooks in the states. First prize is a 5-year sponsorship to develop cookbooks and tour the country, demonstrating Italian cooking skills to the nation.

I entered. I was accepted. I'm here now, waiting in the wings to be introduced.

(Click on the link below to see the rest of the story - funny stuff. Note: If you can't see page 2 on your smart phone, use your PC. There's a bug in Yahoo Mobile.)


http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/8338639/my_culinary_masterpiece_pg2.html?cat=44

No comments: