Cookie Notice

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads, and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Saw a Fiery Accident on the Freeway today.

Didn't have my camera, but, I was driving back from having my G serviced inValencia when I noticed a lot of commotion ahead. Police lights, slowed traffic, folks with towels waving traffic to move over to the left lanes. When I got closer I saw the problem - there was a mid-sized car on the side of the road, its entire front end was engulfed in flames! It was like watching a movie. I worried it was going to explode and shower broken and melted metal and glass over everybody.

Don't know what happened - didn't see anything on the news about it after I got home.

No comments: