Cookie Notice

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads, and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Friday, April 14, 2006

Just Quit My Job - Screw the Lying Bastards!

Well - a momentous decision was made last week. I told my boss to shove it and quit my job. I put up with all of the bullshit I was going to take. They're telling me all my customers hate my job performance, so therefore, I'm not going to get a raise. And I'm sitting there with a printout of a customer satisfaction survey that says just the opposite! My boss's response - "Well, they lied when they filled out the survey."

Can you believe this shit?? (Heh, do people really do this shit? Yeh, "People do!")

Plus I've gotten over 3 dozen recognition awards the last 2-3 years from my customers, including 2 of the biggest award that the corporation even gives out. Plus, I just got another award 2 days before he tells me this.

What a bunch of crap. I was so mad I couldn't see straight.

Anyway - I'm now in AARP land. My investment bankers are gonna be my best friends.

This was without a doubt, the best decision I ever made.

1 comment:

earlcapps said...

I spent three years as a headhunter - they really do pull crap like this all the time.

They probably had some ulterior motives behind it. That could've been to hold the line on the budget, manuever someone else into a slot above you ... or who knows?

Odds are they figured you'd stick around, because if they wanted you gone, they'd have cut you loose outright.

They figured they could pull this and get away with it. They guessed wrong. Serves them right.

If you have the resources to do so, then yes, it is time to enjoy life some.