Cookie Notice

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads, and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Go-Kart Racing/Speeding Tickets

We had a team building exercise at work last week. Our entire department and all the remote field/area folks in HES went Go-Kart racing. Way cool stuff. I finished 2nd in the 25 lap main event. Then I got a speeding ticket on the way home. Cop wasn't too impressed with my trophy. He asked if I knew how fast I was going. I said no. He said he paced me at 70 in a 55 zone. I said, "Figures, no wonder I finshed second!" He didn't appreciate that - cops have no sense of humor. Oh well - a big fine and internet driving school awaits.

No comments: